The form includes your start wave, start color, and corral, as well as bag-check and transportation allocations. You must show your confirmation form, along with a valid photo ID, to pick up your race number and race materials at the expo. Wave and corral assignments cannot be changed.
Runners are assigned to starts and corrals according to the projected finish time or pace per mile provided on the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon application. Wave and corral assignments cannot be changed.
Follow these steps to download your form:
- Log in to your NYRR account using the same username and password that you used to apply for the TCS New York City Marathon. [See step]
- Once logged in, navigate to your runner Dashboard. [See step]
- From your Dashboard, scroll down to Upcoming Events and find the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon. You can also select Registered Events and find the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon. [See step]
- Look for the blue link to select Download My Confirmation Form or Email My Confirmation Form; select your preferred link. [See Step 4]
- If you selected the Email My Confirmation Form option, you will receive an email with a link to your form.
For more information, visit the confirmation form page on our website.