How do I add my child to my NYRR account?
You must be 18 or older to create an NYRR account. For any participant under age 18, a parent or legal guardian must create an account and then add the child(ren) under that account:
- Sign into your NYRR account or create a new account.
- Click on "My Kids" on the left-hand menu.
- Click on "Information" under "My Kids."
- Complete the "Add New Kid" form including the waivers and click "Save."
- Once you have added the child(ren), the account holder will be able to register the child(ren) for events.
- To register your child(ren) for an event, follow these steps.