Transportation Selection Process
Please note: When you have finished selecting your transportation option, please select your baggage option.
Registration is open to select transportation to the start of the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon. To select your transportation, log into your NYRR account and take the following steps:
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Click Registered Events.
- Scroll down to the Marathon to make your selection.
Registration will close on the following dates:
- General runners: September 4
- Charity runners (including NYRR Team for Kids): September 12
- International Tour Operator runners: September 18
Runners who do not register for transportation during the selection window can visit the Runner Support Center at the TCS New York City Marathon Expo Presented by New Balance for transportation registration (limited options).
Please note the following:
- Transportation is for race participants only. Spectators are not allowed at the start.
- Your transportation choice will be printed on your race number. On race day, please take your assigned transportation.
- If you register for the marathon through an official International Tour Operator (ITO), please connect with your respective ITO manager to confirm the transportation selection process.
Visit the Transportation to the Start page for more information.