How do I add my child to my My NYRR account?
You must be 18 or older to create a MyNYRR account. For any participant under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must create an account and then add the child(ren) under that account:
- Sign in to MyNYRR, or create a new account.
- Click on "My Kids" on the left hand menu.
- Click on "Information" under "My Kids".
- Complete the "Add New Kid" form including the waivers and click "Save."
- Once you have added the child(ren), the account holder will be able to register the child(ren) for events.
- To register your child(ren) for an event, follow these steps.